We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the past year, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We are asking patients to call our office from their cars upon arrival to your appointment. We will call you in when the office is ready to accept you inside.
- We will be checking temperature at the door and allow in patients with no fever.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since they hard to sanitize.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your services.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Our office has been equipped with air purifiers for everyone's safety.
- We have spent thousands of dollars to acquire proper PPE for safely of all.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (406) 752-8212.
Dr. Kurt Lindemann
And Your Glacier Centre for Dentistry team